- 5-Axis contour milling (swarf airfoil) with precision contour control
- True 4-Axis machining (helical milling, barrel cams, etc.)
- 3-D surface machining (solid models, NURBS, swept surfaces, die work, etc.)
- 2-D contour milling (shapes, cam profiles, custom profiles, etc.)
- Drilling / reaming / boring / tapping / thread milling of holes
- High precision contour control in all Mori-Seiki machines for increased accuracy
- Super HiCell and HiCell turning centers with live tooling and 4th axis
- Bar-fed lathes for production turning of bar stock from 3/8″ through 2-1/2″
- ID / OD turning, boring, and profiling through 10″ diameter
- Parts catchers for automated handling of workpieces made from bar stock
True 5-Axis CNC Machining
We offer high quality, precision 5-axis CNC machining services at competitive prices for a variety of applications. We invite you to view our 5-axis CNC machined parts gallery and welcome the opportunity to provide you with an estimate for your next 5-axis CNC machined parts project.
Why Choose Us?
EXPERIENCE: Founded in 1976, Wonder Machine Services brings hands-on experience to your project.
SKILL: Our talent and innovation will impress you: bring us your most difficult machining project and we’ll get it done right.
CAPACITY: We can accommodate all of your needs: prototype, short run and production run orders.
FLEXIBILITY: Our investment in interchangeable machinery and tooling enables quick turnaround times for rush orders.
QUALITY: Our AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality Management System demonstrates our commitment to quality
- Graduate-degreed engineers on staff for manufacturing engineering consultation
- Reverse engineering and detailing of components and systems
- Paperless exchange of computer data files in a wide variety of formats
Pre / Post Machining Processes
Including anodizing, plating, painting, non-destructive testing, heat treating, grinding, welding, EDM, and more.
Light assembly of components and fixtures.
5-axis automatic coordinate measuring machine (CMM) for measurement of complex workpieces.
- Bar Stock
- Aluminum Alloys
- Carbon Steels
- Tool Steels
- Stainless Steels
- High Temperature & Exotic Alloys