Come work with us!
Wonder Machine is a manufacturing company that specializes in precision CNC machining for aerospace, medical, and industrial applications. We have a clean, air-conditioned facility supported by a management team committed to its employees and customers.
We’re looking for hard-working, motivated people to join our team.
Send resumes to:
Wonder Machine Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
35340 Avon Commerce Parkway
Avon, OH 44011
Or via email to email@example.com
We offer competitive wages, paid insurance premiums, paid vacation, and 401K.
ALL EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT ON A PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN.
Machine Operator – 1st Shift
Experience with CNC vertical/horizontal machining centers preferred but not mandatory. The Machine Operator will run CNC machining centers, follow quality procedures, and inspect parts in process. Training will be provided.
CAM Programmer (GibbsCAM)
Full-time off-line CAM programmer with minimum 3 years programming experience preferred.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience with GibbsCAM (strongly preferred)
- Be familiar with 3, 4, and 5 axis milling (vertical and horizontal), turning, and mill-turn CNC programming
- Have multi-tasking ability due to dynamic job requirements and a fast-paced work environment
- Program using 3D solid model data as well as from customer supplied drawings and other data
- Understand and be able to edit G-code
- Be able to interact with operators of varying skill levels and help troubleshoot problems at the machine
- Have a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have a high school diploma/GED. College degree in a related manufacturing field (IE, ME, MET, etc.) is strongly preferred